[The Video] highstreet beauty bits with Jaye

22.3.14


Look who's pretty face is with me! I've looped Jaye into filming her youtube debut and gave her a hand to launch her own channel. 

We're talking about our top 10 drugstore picks, well, it's more like top 10 affordable picks as the majority of things we talk about over on my half of the clip are not available at the drugstore. Highstreet probably would've been a better term in this case. Anywho, there's a lot of Jaye and I laughing with a bit of swearing and bottom calling at the end. Ooooh, and look at how our nail polishes match! 

As always, everything is in the description box below. And I mean everything, links to reviews, what we're wearing, blogs, social media and such. Stopping the rambling now. Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already and remember to check out the other half on Jaye's channel here


post signature

16 comments