[The Video] GRWM #1: Bourjois CC Cream and Makeup Geek

8.3.14

Behold and beware, the first time that you guys will get a proper look of what I look like without a tiny tint of makeup on. I must say, the day I filmed it was a relatively good skin day. I still have the spots and scars, but I'm nowhere near as dalmation as I was a couple weeks back. 


I've been trailing out some new products at the moment and a lot of them was used in this video. In a nutshell, you'll get to see some gorgeous makeup geek eyeshadows in action (haul and review will be coming up soon!), me trying to fix my wonky uneven eyebrows, and the 'coverage' of the Bourjois CC Cream. So if you have a couple of minutes to spare, or just really want to watch me put on makeup, then remember to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe! 

post signature

10 comments