[The Video] Empties #1

15.3.14

Another Saturday video here for you guys! I'm starting to get the hang of scheduling videos, so hopefully, I'll be able to settle down a routine for you guys. 

Empties is an interesting one as essentially, you're talking about trash. What sails your boat, right? I jest, I jest. I really like to watch these sorts of videos as you can get an overview of each product and if they're repurchasable or not. I actually just threw out a box of empty products last month, thinking I'd never do one of these, but welp! So the products in this video are just the ones that have or are coming to an end in recent weeks. 


As always, thanks for watching and if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me! Which products have you used up recently? 


post signature

8 comments