[The Outfit] stopping the spring countdown

10.3.14

Although spring isn't officially here yet, I think we can stop counting down the days to the end of heavy coats and wool scarves.  The past couple days in London have been absolutely beautiful, I'd find any reason to go outside. Even if it means going to school, as it would give me a legit reason to take a break from essays and studying. But yesterday, I decided to ignore all responsibilities and the piled up work to have lunch with Annie. It was the first time in months I was all spring and it would be a shame if I didn't take advantage of the natural lighting. 

(ignore the stubby legs in the photo please.) 
[Top: Forever 21 | Jeans: Miss Selfridge | Headband: New Look | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Shoes: Converse | Bag: ASOS]
I've always loved the idea of flower crowns, but it always seemed too music festival until I found this headband. It's subtle enough for everyday wear, but it still has that hippie chic spring vibe I strive for. 

While I love the hippie chic vibe, I hate to categorize myself into one fashion category as I'm more of a mix and clash kinda person. I guess it falls in line with my 'all over the place' personality. I studded my Converse last year when I was obsessed with the trend, and till this day, I love the slight grunge look it has.

But again, not wanting to just be two genres, I dusted off this classic cut Bowler bag I got from ASOS months back. I still don't understand why I don't use this bag more as it's big enough to carry everything around, but not too bulky to be annoying. Remind me to use this bag more?   
post signature

14 comments