Would You Rather...? #tag

7.6.13

I saw this over on Laura's blog and it reminded me of the torturous games of "would you rather" back in the days of sleepovers and ice-cream. (Seriously, the questions that 12 year-old-me can come up with scares the heck out of current me), so naturally, I had to do it!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Losing all my mascaras will make me cry, but I'll still go with the palettes and eyeshadows since they can double as eyeliner and I don't use lip products all that much anyway.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again. The split ends would be a pain in the butt but think of all the cute styles I could try! 

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral. CORAL. COOORAL.

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
MAKEUP - let's face it, I live in shorts and t-shirts.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
...Is there a right answer to this one? 

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, hands down. So many more choices and so many more brands!

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Eyeshadow probably. Since I almost always use neutrals, I guess I could live with a nice creamy bronze for the rest of my life (Hullo Maybelline Bad to the Bronze!)

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter, hands down. I love my scarves and sweaters, but let's face it, Taiwan has more hot days than cold days.

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark. Bright nails are fun to wear but dark nails go with everything. 

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Peesh, this is easy. I'd rather give up my favorite lip product since I don't think I've found a favorite yet.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
This is actually hard since I wear both these styles 50/50, but probably a pony tail since it is more versatile.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss. I can't say farewell to my dozens of nail varnishes! 

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
This is one of those questions that don't have a right answer, right??? But um, sharpie them in?

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
The killer question....darnit. Nail polish. No. Makeup. No. Nail polish. NO. don't make me choose! 


 Tag you're it! If you did the tag, leave me the links in the comments below! 

8 comments