50 Random Facts About Me

22.6.13

So I've been blogging for a while now and thought it would be fun to have you guys know me better. 

1. I didn't get into makeup until last year.
2. My mom got my name from flipping through a baby dictionary. 
3. I drink more coffee and tea than I should. (the grey part is what I text when I have too little sleep and too much coffee)
4. I always wonder what my voice sounds like - because apparently it sounds different in your head then it does in real life.

5. I get really excited when I get to eat my favorite foods.
6. When I was a kid, I wanted to own a farm with horses and sheep when I grew up.
7. I need the number of songs on my iPod to either be an even number or ends in 5.
8. I don't know how to react when people sing the Happy Birthday song.
9. I really want to be able to say ???? and !!!! in real life.
10. I'm obsessed with the 25th Anniversary of Les Mis and Phantom of the Opera.
11. I have a younger sister and a younger brother. 
12. Seedless torrents are one of the most frustrating things ever. 
13. I watch too many tv shows for my own good.
14. I don't know how to meet new people. 
15. If I can order pizza over the internet, I will not do it on the phone.
16. I really want to play Quidditch. Complete with the flying brooms and bludgers. 
17. I lived in Minnesota for eight years before moving back to Taiwan when I was 10. 
18. I had to learn Chinese from scratch in fourth grade. 
(x)
19. I will have a library in my dream house. 
20. I quote lines from tv shows and movies in every day life. 
21. I don't know what I want to be after I graduate. 
22. I have no idea how to handle uncertainties. 
23. I start to panic when someone hints that a guy might like me more than a friend - and then I avoid the guy at all costs. 
24. There are people I want a second chance at meeting for the first time. 
25. I'm terrified of heights and cockroaches.
26. I took horse riding lessons for a couple of years before stopping when I suffered a mild concussion from a fall. (I really want to get back on a horse though)
27. The light pink - white part of a watermelon is my favorite part of the fruit.
28. I want to face-palm 90% of the time I try to take a selfie. 
29. I get overly attached to fictional characters.
30. I talk to myself, complete with hand gestures and facial expressions.
31. I think people (or monkeys) that you can be comfortable with in complete silence are those that you really need to treasure.
32. I never use sarcasm. 
33. When I was 8, I was convinced that my Tamagotchi would eat the candies that were stored on the back of the device. 
34. I was really good at gymnastics and ice skating. 
35. I pick up accents pretty quick - I can already do a pretty good British accent. 
36. I hated my hair when I was in middle school. 
37. I suffer from secondhand embarrassment. It's so bad, I couldn't finish the first half of Bridesmaids. 
38. I don't know what to do when people cry.
39. I've known my best friend since I was 5.
40. I type pretty fast without needing to look at the keyboard but I can still manage to pour water down my shirt because I missed my mouth in general.
41. I'd rather text people than talk on the phone. 
42. I am licensed by PADI to be able to dive up (down?) to 12 meters in open waters.
43. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to spell certain sounds - like a snort. 
44. I have an always growing list of books I want to read, but can never remember which ones they are when I go to the bookstore.
45. I have repeated certain episodes of Doctor Who an unhealthy dozen of times. 
46. I spend a lot of my time contemplating life issues - like how does a pokemon fit into a pokeball?
47. You probably already figured it out, but I'm a self-proclaimed nerd. 
48. I wanted glasses, braces, red hair, and freckles when I was a kid.
49. I'm either really obsessed with things, or don't care. I just don't know how to like things casually.
50. I practically live in Converse All Stars. 

So I tried to come up with 50 facts but they start to become really random. Well, I did say random in the title. I think my nerd was showing towards the end...???? Let me know if there's something else you'd like to know about me! 

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments