Preparing for Summer - wishlist edition

2.6.13

Summer 2013
(Fringe Boho Festival Bag / Rebecca Taylor Aurora Double V Tee / Malta Getaway Lace Dress from threadsence / Joe's Jeans Rolled short with Suspensors / Striped Sleeveless Belted Skater Dress / A Peace Treaty Sabkha Fan Ring from Free People / Diamond midi ring / Forbidden Fruit Floral Crown @ threadsence / Topshop floral shorts / CK one summer eau de toilette)
I always have a bag when I'm out and about and crossbody bags are always the most logical for the summer as you don't need to hold them, have them blocking the heat radiation exit from your back or have them under your armpits. 
I like to embrace the festival, boho chic look in the summer, so each year I try to incorporate something of that into the looks. The fringe, midi rings, floral crowns. I mean, who doesn't love a good floral crown?? They're not the most practical accessory but they're pretty darn cute! 
I've been loving midi rings, they're so delicate but at the same time add a bit of boho chic if you choose the right designs! 
Denim shorts are a staple but wearing the most original ones can be quite bland so adding simple accessories like suspensors, or a nice floral print can always amp things up. 
Dresses, flowy tops are becoming more and more essential in my summer wardrobe, mind over matter, if it looks breezy or nautical, it's gonna feel cool. 
Last but not least, I've sniffed this fragrance half a dozen of times and it's just so summer appropriate! It's fresh and light and the packaging just drops the temperature by a few degrees. I'm wondering why I haven't bought it yet! 


8 comments