[Collab] Five For Friday

28.6.13

Hey guys! So this week is going to be a little different as I've collaborated with 4 other amazing bloggers for a Five for Friday post! Basically it's five things that we've been loving this week. 
Okay, did that just sound as commercial to you guys as it did in my own head? 
Anywho, continue to read on and see what I've been loving this week and the girls that have collaborated with me! 
So some of you guys know that I'm obsessed with Les Mis - movie, musical and now the book! I'm only 400 pages in and am loving every single bit. I'd say it's light reading, but your hands can get sore hauling around The Brick. 
I know, I'm so late on this series. I've only just started. With Taiwan finally just airing the last episode of season 9 and I have a week off before I start my internship, I'm using the time to catch up on old episodes. I'm starting from Season Five because that's when Owen Hunt comes in!
(This was written a couple of days ago but as this post airs, I've already at least finished two more seasons....and am currently watching season 8)
What would summer be if you didn't have shaved ice? I met up with some friends on Wednesday and we headed to Ice Monster, a store that has the most amazing mango shaved ice! We were in queue for about 15 minutes but it was so worth it! The one on the left has green tea based shaved ice, kiwi jelly, pineapple chunks and sour mango! The one on the right is basically Mango Galore! I mean, look at the amount of mango! Mango shaved ice, mango sherbet, mango chunks, condensed mango syrup and a bit of pudding. Oh man, I'm drooling just thinking of it. Need.To.Go.Back.
I was testing out a new hair mask this week and it unfortunately dried out my hair pretty bad. So during the day, the Grapeseed Glossing Serum from The Body Shop and this Argan Oil has been helping my hair look somewhat presentable and less frizzy! 
Last but not least, the Laura Mercier Creme Eyeliner in Canard that I was gushing about here. I've been wearing it almost every day this week and still can't get enough of it! It pictures more blue but in person it has a teal thing going on as well. I find that it does tend to transfer a bit in the evening if I didn't use a primer in the morning. But all in all, I love it! 

These are the lovely girls that also each posted a Five for Friday post so definitely go check out their posts! 
Thank you, Kallie, for giving me a chance to participate in this!  
What were your favorites this week?




 














Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments