Hair Wishlist #1

20.6.13

hair wishlist #1
(bumble & bumble surf shampoo & conditioner duo / bumble & bumble surf spray / Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil / Oscar Blandi Pronto Instant Glossing Cream / bumble & bumble semisumo pomade / Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque / Rene Furterer Dry Shampoo) 

Ah, wishlists, they somehow fulfill the empty part inside you - aka the part where you get sad because you don't have enough money/space to store all this stuff.
After I made this wishlist, I felt like I have three heads to wash and style rather than one.
01. & 02. B&B Surf Shampoo and Conditioner
Everyone seems to be talking about this and the packaging screams summer! Plus, I'm always on the hunt for a good shampoo.
03. B&B Surf Spray
Another one of those products that people are always talking about. I don't know why I didn't pick this up when I was in America after lusting after it for years! (literally, years. No joke. I've been wanting this since I was in high school...) I think it was because I make my own beach spray all the time. But there must be something special about this one that has people raving about it (I think it's because it doesn't dry out your hair as other sea sprays do?)
04. Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil
Summer, sun blazing, hair being tortured in the heat - need solution. Enter the Aveda sun care protective hair veil. I've been wanting to try Aveda's products for the longest time but again, one of those I'm not sure why I never just went and bought it products.
05. Oscar Blandi Instand Glossing Cream
I hear this is one of the best frizz controlling products on the market at the moment so naturally.
Why is it so hard to find the perfect frizz taming product? I've tried loads and while I love my Garnier Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Soothing Milk, I want to see if there's anything out there that's better.
06. B&B Semisumo pomade
I know, I know, ANOTHER bumble&bumble product. I've never tried their products and you can't get them where I live so it's like Ryan Gosling - you love it but you can't get it.
I first heard about this product from essiebutton and well, I always want to try everything this girl says. I've been on the search for a pomade for years and this one, as it says on the packaging, is hi-shine lo-hold, which are the keywords for my love in pomades.
07. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
I've heard raves about this hair masque and again, a product for helping my hair look better and I only have to use once-twice a week is always going to be a plus in my books.
08. Rene Furterer Dry Shampoo
This is a product that I've tried before and I love it! I can't remember where I got mine from, but I've been doing loads of online research and couldn't find a site that delivered to Taiwan without a ridiculous international shipping fee. It removes the grease, adds volume and shine and doesn't leave the tell-tale signs of white powder. If you haven't tried it, definitely do! It's a but pricey but totally worth it!

Have you tried any of these products? What's on your hair wish list? Let me know in the comments!

29 comments