This Week #2

15.6.13

So this week has been quite a busy week on my blog! 
I thought I'd share what's going on with my life outside this virtual world I love so much!  
01. Green Tea Latte - my go-to non-caffeine drink at Starbucks! 
02. Anyone else watching the NBA finals? (Sport magazines don't know how to choose good looking pictures of the athletes...)
03. I'm obsessed with this show. It probably isn't healthy. It creeps me out but I keep on watching...I haven't watched a thriller/crime show that could get me curled up scared in a long time
(warning: it's pretty graphic and gory)
04. I've been listening to the Phantom of the Opera 25th anniversary soundtrack for weeks now and still can't get over how amazing it is! (As I mentioned before, I might have a slight obsession with the singer/actor that plays Raoul)
05. Study break! Best chocolate cake + latte I've had in a really long time!
06. slightly spring-ish color combo but I love the turquoise and purple color scheme 
07. Finals coming up next week....UGH 
08. I was lucky to be invited to the Laura Mercier Summer 2013 collection launch and took a photo with the lovely MUA that did my makeup! (Let me know if you guys want to read about the experience)

A quick but genuine thank you to all those that have read and subscribed.
I hate to be one of those people, but since they're removing GFC in a couple of weeks, be sure to subscribe to me on bloglovin to get the newest updates! (You can also click on the nude lady on the right) 

So do you guys like these (this week) posts or am I just amusing myself?
Let me know how your week went and I hope you all have an amazing weekend! 

20 comments