under £10: MUA Undress Me (Too)

30.4.14

[MUA Undress Me Too | MUA Undress Me]

I'm sorta, maybe, kinda an eyeshadow snob. After trying too many drugstore offerings that just didn't live up to the standard, I started dismissing the cheaper, high street offerings. I was wrong. I know, I know, the MUA Undress Me and Undress Me Too have been in the game too long. But I didn't jump on the bandwagon with these till a couple months back and I'm kicking myself for not entering the game 9 rounds earlier. 

Down to the saucy, suggestive names, these MUA palettes are exact colour dupes for the infamous Urban Decay Naked Palettes. As I don't actually own the first two naked palettes, I can't give you a 100% comparison in quality. But if judging from the quality of the Naked 3, which should be on par with the ones we're talking about here, the MUA shades have a slight more fallout. But the pigmentation is just as good and is soft beyond what I would've expected from a £4 palette. I would suggest wearing these over a primer as the shades started fading after 4ish hours. 

If you're like me and have always wanted to get one of the naked palettes but not sure which one to get, then I suggest picking both of these up to test run the colours. Who knows, maybe your craving to get the Urban Decay offerings will be curbed, like mine. 

I'm tempted to try other palettes from the brand, I hear Heaven and Earth is also a great palette? Have you tried the Undress Me (Too) palette? 

Sidenote: Have you ever wondered what other people would think when overhearing beauty zealots talk? "So how did you like the original Naked?" "I prefer Naked 2." "You could also try Undress Me Too, I heard that's pretty good." "Oh right, and between Orgasm and Deep Throat, I got the former." 

post signature

18 comments