Currently Loving #8

13.4.14

Another Sunday, which means another brunch day. Unless you're like me and refuse to leave the bed until after 11, and then spend the day mucking around, ignoring responsibilities. That's what Sundays are for, right? 

I had quite a hard time picking out the currently loving this time around as I felt the majority of the products I'd love would fall into the monthly favourites category. But I still managed to have four products that stood out to me. 

I've been grasping the last chances I can use of the NARS Sheer Glow as it's gradually becoming too light with the sun showing its face more and more often. Being seduced by other foundations I had in rotation, I had forgotten how much love I had for the NARS offering. It's enough coverage, it's not glowy, and the longevity is fantastic. I'm sad that I'm tanning out of the shade range I have, but I'm not loving this to the HG level where I go out and get a second shade of this. 

Another (messy) rediscovery is the Maybelline Eraser Concealer. In hindsight, I probably should've cleaned it a bit before photographing, but as you can see, it's obviously much loved. I'm not sure how I feel about the sponge tip applicator as it always makes the disgusting squishy noises upon application - think rainy day, soggy trainers kinda squishy sound. But the product inside is fantastic, it's a medium coverage concealer that's so easy to blend. This was my travelling companion for the past week and also chucked into the handbag for the afternoon touchups. 

I can't believe I put off buying the MUA Undressed Me Too for so long as it's absolutely fantastic! For £4, I wasn't expecting much, but oh my lordie, not only are the shadows extremely soft and pigmented, and I haven't experienced any fallout with it. I always wear this over an eyeshadow primer, and after 7 hours, there was minimal fading and no creasing. I'm not sure if I can chalk that up to the primer or the eyeshadow though. 

Just because the temperature is creeping up, doesn't mean I have to stop burning candles. I had a summer love affair with the Sicilian Lemon Yankee Candle last year, and I guess this romance is continuing. For all you citrus lovers, this is one you need to keep in your collection. 

What have you been loving lately? 
post signature

22 comments