[tag] The Autumn Tag

2.10.13

So recently Madeline from It's A Mads Mads World tagged me to do The Autumn Tag. I'm quite excited about this tag as Autumn has always been one of my favorite seasons of the year. I love the brisk, chilly nip in the air before you get to cuddle up in a big chunky cardigan. The weather here in London has definitely been my kinda autumn so far. Without much further ado, on to the answers! 

1. What is your favorite thing about autumn?
Definitely the weather and the leaves changing colors. Also that craving for a cinnamon bun, and spiced-flavored drinks! And of course, pulling out my sweaters, boots, and chunky scarves. 
2. What is your favorite drink? 
Well, I loved having apple cider when I was a kid. But recently, ever since coming to London and being pushed (yeah, sure, pushed) into Costa by my friend, I've been dreaming about their gingerbread lattes 24/7. I love all things gingerbread, and as we didn't have that many decent gingerbread thingys in Taiwan, I'm scooping up every gingerbread thing I can find here. Anyone know a place that has a good gingerbread cookie? 
3. Favorite Scent/Candle?
I recently just finished setting up my dorm room and received my first Yankee Candle Order, yay! The Mandarin Cranberry one has definitely been the one that's been most abused so far. As for scent, I always love the smell of coffee, but even more so in the colder months. Especially if they're tingled with cinnamon and nutmeg and all those spices! 
4. Best lipstick?
I've yet to actually start shopping for autumn, and as lipsticks are a relatively new addition to my collection, I only have a couple so far. I've been loving MAC Lustering (review here), but have been itching to get Plumful and Syrup as well. (damnit Madeline!) 
5. What's your go-to moisturizer? 
I'm still using my Clinque 3-Step system and the Dramatically Different Hydrating Gel has been working pretty well as of date. 
6. Go to colours for the eyes? 
I'm a neutrals kinda girl, but after purchasing MAC Cranberry, I've been itching to use that. Probably when I settle down and feel like experimenting with makeup. But I really look forward to using MAC Woodwinked as it's just a beautiful bronzey metallic shade! 
7. What's your favorite music/band/singer to listen to?
Country music. There's just something about the deep voice with a slight twang that feels warm in the autumn. My most played song on my flight to London and in the past couple days when I've been trying not to get lost on the tube has been Luke Bryan's Play It Again. 
8. What's your favorite outfit to wear? 
Before in Taiwan, autumn wasn't that much different from summer. Slightly chillier but still in the mid-to-high 20s. But now being in London and having a blast with this chilly weather, I look forward to pulling out sweaters and boots and scarves from my luggage!
9. Autumn treat? 
Definitely a good gingerbread cookie with a hot cup of latte.
10. Where's your favorite place to be? 
Oh the kinds of cliche that this answer is going to fall into: curled up by the window side, snuggled in blankets with a book and a cup of coffee that magically will never get cold. And somewhere in the room, there is a candle lit. 

I tag: 
Kallie from But First, Coffee
Jennifer from Nature with Nuture
Emily from Beleza By Ems
If you do this tag, leave me a link below so I can check out your favorite things about the season! 


Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments