[Guest Post] 5 Fall Fashion Tips & Tricks

22.10.13



Hello all of Daphne's readers!  I'm Elizabeth, and I blog over at Undeniably, me.  There you will find my personal style, DIY projects, recipes, and general stories from my life as a dancer/dance teacher.  Did I mention there is a kitten who lives with me?  (I hear people like cats on the internet...so I got one.)
Anyway...I am pretty stoked for the chance to be a guest here on Daphne's blog.  Today, I'll be sharing my top 5 tips for staying chic once the cold weather hits.  So pause, grab a pumpkin spice latte, and read on for my fall fashion tips and tricks!

1.  Stock up on scarves.  Scarves are hands-down the best accessory for fall.  So versatile, they can instantly transform a look.  Having a variety is ideal for the unpredictable fall weather, wear lighter ones while some days are still warm, and chunky knits as the weather gets cooler.
2.  Wear leather pants.  How much do you love this trend?  They are just fantastic, and the easiest piece to dress either up or down.  Wear them during the day with an oversize sweater and boots, then dress them up at night with a blouse and heels.
3.  Oversize sweaters are the best for those cool nights, and even more perfect layered over that pair of leather pants you just bought!  There are some really great options out there right now as far as designs go, and don't be afraid to play with shapes!  Sometimes an interesting silhouette is all you need to take a look from boring to brilliant.
4.  Have a signature fall scent.  Sure, we love coconut and florals in the summertime, but nothing says fall like a good musky, spicy, or wood fragrance.  My favorite of the moment is the Hanae Mori Eau de Collection No. 8.
5.  Rock the perfect fall manicure.  Fall nail colors are by far my favorite, you can't get much sexier than a moody dark red or plum nail.  If you feel like getting really fancy, peruse Pinterest and Instagram for fall nail art designs.
Now that you are all looking fabulous, I'd like you to head on over to Undeniably, me. and tell me YOUR favorite thing about fall.  See you there!
Thanks again for having me, Daphne!


7 comments