So I was a bit indecisive...

13.5.13

(thumb to pinky) Essie in 'Bikini So Teeny' / Orly in 'Lemonade' / Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel in '09 Lavande Esquisse' / butter London in 'Kerfuffle' / Nicole by OPI in 'Alex by the Books'

I've been known to make quite a few on the spot decisions, but when it comes to things like nail polish colors, it's hard for me to choose just one. 
Today, I couldn't even narrow it down to the usual two colors so I decided to rock five. 
Plus the pastels really bring the bounce into spring. 
Especially when we're having really gloomy weather these days.

I would have probably swapped out the purple for a lighter lilac color to match the pastels on the other fingers. But alas, I don't have a lilac in my stash and had to stick with this. 
The formula for the purple polish isn't my favorite. I love the instant finish of it but as you can see in the photo, which was taken a few hours after I finished painting my nails, it's quite prone to scratching. 
(but note that it wasn't with a top coat)



how does one take proper nail swatches pictures?
My fingers always look like little hotdogs when i try to take them.
(and I apologize for the lighting. it was too gloomy outside to use natural lighting)

0 comments