[Review] Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator

26.5.13

I have been using this facial scrub for almost a year and I love it. I wasn't even looking for a facial scrub when I went in the drugstore but the packaging just screamed BUY ME! BUY ME NOW! 
I'll admit, I'm a sucker for packaging. Even more, I'm a sucker for packaging that has a bunch of words artistically printed on it. That's how I got lured into philoshophy's products, but that's a whole other story. 
I could immediately feel the difference after I used this scrub for the first time. It's a more grainy scrub, which I like, but at the same time, it's not a harsh scrub. I haven't had skin irritation from over-exfoliating when using this scrub (I once used it three days in a row just to experiment, got a bit of redness but nothing major. Still, I really wouldn't recommend daily use) nor has my skin felt "raw" afterwards.
I'm not the most patient person and more than often, I rush through my skincare procedure. But I like to take my time to work with this scrub simply because I like the idea of slowly exfoliating away the dead skin cells and being rewarded with soft, glowing skin. I especially like to spend more time working this around my nose and cheeks because this scrub really helps cleaning out the gunk stuck deep in my pores. 
Another thing I really like about this scrub is the smell. I've been trying and trying to place my finger on the smell since I've had this product but I've always fell short. I have opened up the tube and stuck it under people's noses and asked them what the smell reminded them of, and they too, couldn't place their finger on it. Maybe it's just one of those smells you can't describe? Like the taste of water. Or the color white. It's a sweet smell and occasionally reminds me of candy. 
I'm almost out of this tube so I definitely need to repurchase again soon. Sad thing is, I haven't seen it in the drugstores lately...

2 comments