brands i want to try more from

16.11.15

I feel like I've come to a point where I'm not that easily excited by makeup and tend to stick to the brands and products I know I like. I suppose it's a good thing as I have enough makeup to supply a teenage party. However, there are brands that I've only dabbled in but really want to try out more products from the line. 


Wet n Wild: I'm not gonna lie, I mostly just want all of the Megalast Lipsticks. I already own several of them and they're probably one of my favourite drugstore lipstick formulas. I have a small range of their eyeshadows but it doesn't hurt to try more from them as they're just that good. SERIOUSLY THO, Wet n Wild is killing it with their formulas at prices that are truly drugstore friendly. Not like some 'drugstore' brands that try to get away with £12 mascaras.

Catrice: Um, would it be cheating to say that this is another brand that I want to raid their lipstick collection? Especially the Ultimate Colour and Ultimate Stay lines. Seriously, Daphne, how many lipsticks do you need???? I've been pretty lucky and dabbled in some of their products, but I want more. Everything I've tried from Catrice is amazing and their limited edition releases always look gorgeous. Their mascaras are also another line that I want to have the chance to dabble in as well. 

Milani: At the risk of sounding like a broken record...give me all their lip products! But I also want to try their blushes, especially the Rose Powder Blushes. I don't think there's ever been a more beautiful blush design, plus, they don't seem to come with the bulky packaging of the Baked Blushes

NYX:....I don't even want to type this anymore, but another brand that I want all the lip products from. I only have one of the Matte Lipsticks but I really like the formula. I have a long list of shades I want to try from the line (Angel, Merlot, Bloody Mary, Pure Red to name a few). I also want to try the Soft Matte Lip Creams, I love how they're named after cities and the colour is reflected in the packaging. I'm also quite intrigued by their brow products and eyeliners. Also a lot of people seem to rave about the Angel Veil Primer, so yeah, that's also high on the 'please let me try it' list. 

Urban Decay: I've tried a fair amount of products from Urban Decay, but I'm not particularly smitten with this brand. I like the products I've tried, but other than the two beloved Naked Basics, I'm not exactly convinced with the hype that surrounds the brand. Especially with all the Naked releases, it starts getting really repetitive. That said, I've been really wanting to try the Naked Skin Foundation as it seems really lovely and I'm strangely, really attracted by the packaging. I've been intrigued by their eyeliners as well, but I keep refusing to pay the price tag. 


I hadn't realised that four of the five brands are drugstore. Plus, if my lipstick addiction wasn't already obvious, then it sure is in this post. What are some of the brands that you want to try more products from? 
With Love, 
Daphne x

0 comments