Currently Loving #6

16.2.14

 I haven't done one of these in ages! There's going to be a slight change on the blog regarding my Sunday schedule - I plan to alternate between The Update and Currently Loving so hopefully, this series will be updated more frequently and I won't be under the stress to put forward The Update every Sunday when I'm stressing over unfinished school work. Bad planning on my part. 

As you probably know, I've been on a nude kick lately and the Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Caramel Delight (swatches here) has been gracing my nails for the past two weeks. Only on a slight hiatus for a valentine's manicure of pink for three days. 
I've been alternating between the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation (review here) and the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation ever since I've had them in my possession. But the past week, feeling particularly dalmatian-like with my spots and slightly lazier than usual, I've been reaching for the mousse-y, liquid like foundation over than the powder, as it's what I'm more used to. 
As I'm sure you can start to tell, this week's makeup has been more simple and natural. Most days it's a quick wash of eyeshadow, but more often than not, it's only been smudging the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Taupe under the lower lash line to create an Olsen-esque shadow haze. I also caved and bought The Body Shop Honey Bronzer when they were having a 40% sale several weeks back and it's been a favorite multi-task product for me ever since. On the days when I'm not going heavy with the makeup (aka almost every day the past week), I like to add a bit of this into the crease to further define the eyes. Other than contouring the cheekbones and doing some nose-defining action, I also love to carry around this sturdy little package to use as a mirror to see if the mascara has smudged, or the lipstick has faded. Talk about a multi-task little product! 
While I go back to finishing up some work and fighting this cold that's creeping up, tell me, what have you been loving the past week? 

13 comments