This Week #5

13.7.13

Another week has come and gone. It's been a pretty busy week for me, and while stressful, it was amazing! We're expecting a typhoon (or hurricane, as the rest of the world calls it) this weekend so basically all events are canceled. Pity, I was looking forward to going in to take a Bobbi Brown master class with my friend on Saturday. :( 
Anywho, can't change that! I just hope that there won't be massive damage to the island! 

01. Got my swap from Kallie and trying some of the new products out. Loving everything I've tried so far!
02. 100% natural NZ ice cream to help me get through the storm 
03. Swatches galore! Loving the new Bourjois products, might be picking them up?  
04. Steak+ beans + mashed potato = YUM 
 05. Ciate Nail Polishes in the office! Can't wait to try them out! 
06. Went to the symphony conducted by my old violin teacher 
07. My hair is looking pretty good for third day hair! (don't judge my laziness...) 
08. Kettle Sea Salt potato chips is what helps me fight against a blank page. 
09. My nails are peeling quite often lately :( I think it might be the overuse of acetone in my nail polish remover?
10. Put on my fancy shoes to go to the symphony! okay, I know they're not fancy heels but considering that I practically live in Converse All Stars, this is a total upgrade! 


This week's post is a bit different from past posts as I've been snapping shots here and there. Let me know if you guys like more photos or the old 4 photos! (Or you probably don't care what's going on in my life and it's just me pushing my life in your face....if that's the case, sorry :/) 

How has your week been? I hope you guys have an awesome weekend! 



Follow on Bloglovin

25 comments