[Collab] Grab A Friend Blog Hop

23.7.13


Grab a Friend



Welcome to the weekly blog hop , Grab A Friend
Link up here , answer a question , grab a blogger and be friends!



Every week this hop is created with lots of love + fun . So be sure to share it to more and more people can catch up and our lovely little hop can be large with more friends ;)



Want to co-host? Shoot me en Email or check Sponsor .   
               Blog  | Twitter  | GFC | BlogLovin                                Blog | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin



Ellie from Serendipitous Whimcically
Serendipitous Whimsicality
Blog | Bloglovin' | Twitter



Daphne from Peanut Butter and Chocolate
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life
Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter


When you go to follow your hosts , leave the answer to make their day + a bloggy present .  We all would love to share love back { will follow you back} .

This hop is for finding new friends & bloggy mates . So be sure to go and find yourself one .

I am so happy cheery to see you all linking up with us every Tuesday . Yip-yip , you're rah-king.

Twitter is a new addition in hop , so if you want some Twitter-holic bloggy mates so link up , hop around & grab some tweeeeeeeeter sweeties .











Q : Food you can't live without .

Noor:
I'm a FAN of P&P ( pasta & pizza) Call me a true craver . My weekend treats are full of P&P . Yummmm!


Areeba:
Omnomnom , I love noodles & everything with potato . Prefeably call me a potato girl.

Ellie :
It's not exactly a food but COFFEE. Pretty much any kind with a dash of skim milk makes my day: hot, iced, dark, flavoured, anything :) Trust me, you don't want to deal with me before I've had my morning cup of joy!

Daphne : 
I'm not picky with my food, but if I had to pick one food I can't live without, it would definitely be cream cheese. It's healthy enough that I won't feel guilty about pigging out on it, and it's creamy and smooth enough to be comfort food. Pop in on a bagel, and you have a quick lunch. Smear it on crackers, and you have a quick snack. Put it on smoked salmon, and you have a fancy dandy meal.



Now it's your turn!

















Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments