[Guest Post] Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish Review

18.8.13

Hey lovelies! So today I have another guest post, this time it's brought to you by the lovely Lorilee from Lorilee's London. So I'll shut up at let her wow you with her post! Don't forget to hop over to her blog if you liked this! 


2 weeks ago I stepped into Boots Oxford Street and nervously approached the Benefit counter. There were 3 Benefit assistants all applying more and more make up to their already caked faces. After noticing this I walked around the stand looking for a facial scrub, as there were more products on the stand that I could look at in one go. I bit the bullet and interrupted the assistants with their make up application and asked what was the best product to purchase for pores. 
I picked up the Porefessional as the #bbloggers recommended it and the assistant recommended the Benefit Facial Polish. I tested it out on the shop floor and purchased them.

Facial Polish - £18
Porefessional - £24
I bought both as a gift for my boyfriend as he wanted them for his pores. When I got the Porefessional home he saw that it was more like a foundation and it made his skin orange, as he has very pale skin. So unfortunately I returned the porefessional as I didn't need this and it wasn't suitable for my boyfriend. 
So on with this review the facial polish came in it's own box and it had been opened in the store, but I didn't notice this at the time of purchase. This was slightly annoying, but we kept the facial polish and started to use it. 
The bottle is nicely designed with a top that looks like cork and bobbles up the bottle so you have a good grip. 
You only need a small pea sized amount to wash your face as it goes a long way. The facial polish contains natural clay that gentily exfoliates your skin, which is why it is recommended that you only use it twice a week. 
The facial polish has a pearly texture to it and doesn't have any particular smell, but your face is left feeling fresh and smooth once washed with this facial polish. The porefessional was recommended with this product so you don't have such a shiny face. But I don't mind having a shiny face as it gives a health glow. It is definitely worth the £18 I spent on it. This is the first Benefit product I have bought and I am definitely impressed with it. I am sure I will notice more of a difference as time goes on as I have only used it twice. 
After purchasing these 2 products the assistant invited me back for a Benefit Make Over. I have this next week so be sure to check back for this post as it will be my first make over. 


Have you ever used this facial polish from Benefit? What did you think of it? 








Have you entered my INTERNATIONAL MAC lipstick giveaway yet?

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments