thought process: when you discover a new blog.

25.10.15

We've all been there, done that. 
_______________________________

"Oooh look at all the pretty photos. How did they get the lighting like that?" 

"Uh huh. Uh huh. OH HAY- lipstick."

"This person has terrific taste."

"Where's the next page button? *pause* OH. I am an idiot.

"How many pages can I go back before I start being too creepy?"

"Well, they never post. I guess it's not that stalkery I'm already on page 15." or "Nah, they post everyday. It's only natural I'm already on the tenth page." 

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESSORISE THEIR PHOTOS???" 

"....what am I doing wrong? Someone tell me how to take proper photos????"

"Can I have their lipstick collection/closet????" 

"....wait. What is this person's name?" 

"Where's the 'About Me' page? Why isn't there some form of FAQ???? WHY DON'T I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PERSON????"

"....they're how old????"

"I'm too old."

"I wonder what it would be like to go shopping with th- oh, I need that lipstick. Like yesterday.

"How do they pay for all this stuff????" 

"HOW DO I PAY FOR MY UNNECESSARY MAKEUP????" 

"....I'm sorry, bank account." 

"THAT SCARF THO. It reminds me I want a coffee." 

"I should also bake some banana bread to go with my coffee." 

"Seriously. I love this person's writing. So witty. The puns. Appreciate the puns." 

"Why aren't there swatch photos???? Show me the swatch photos????" 

"People need to do more swatch photos." 

"Reminds me that I need to do swatch photos. Ugh. So much effort though. That's why people don't do swatch photos, Daphne." 

"But I like swatch photos. People need to do more swatch photos."

*stalks all their social media accounts* 

"Seriously though, how have I not found this person's blog before????" 

"They need an about me page still." 

_______________________________


Conclusion: an 'About Me' page to prove that you're not a extremely high functioning robot. 

0 comments