[the video] bold lips, winged liner.

17.11.14

Also known as 'the video where I go from slightly delirious to straight out crazy'. I know, I've been absent without warning for a week, I really didn't plan for it to go this way but I was caught up in school and didn't have time to queue up posts. But I specifically made a video for you guys to make up for that. 

Okay, I lie, I was just finding another creative way to procrastinate. But I had a fun time recording this, even if I didn't know what I was doing 99.3% of the time and ended up with a slightly wonky look. I'm probably not going to be back in the youtube scene regularly for the time being as I'm already flailing to keep up with everything else, but do remember to subscribe to see the random uploads every now and then! 


With Love, 
Daphne x

5 comments