beauty confidential (aka save £10 on the naked palettes..etc)

15.9.14

Okay guys, this is it. I'm still sorting out some lighting problems with my new room but have no fear, I'm getting back on the blogging track again. What better way to kick start things than letting you guys know about probably, one of the best bargains in the beauty world. 

House of Fraser is one of my favourite places to shop for high end makeup as I rarely end up paying full price - for my fellow students that don't know, HoF offers a 10% NUS discount! This time, they're upping their game with their Beauty Confidential Event (8th Sept - 23rd Sept), offering to knock off £10 when you buy two beauty bits with one of them being their pick. Now, most of the time I can't be bothered with these 'beauty picks' offers as their picks are ones that wouldn't even get my attention if half price - however, this time, the beauty confidential picks are pretty darn good. 

Of the 35 items offered, my picks are the Urban Decay Naked Palette (£37 now £27), Dior 5 Coulerus - Fall 2014 (£42 now £32), and my long time favourite, Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder (£40 now £30).  If you're already in the mood to uh, how do I say this diplomatically, take a hammer to your bank balance, be nice and soften it by checking out the House of Fraser Beauty Confidential Event. What things do you have your eye on? 
With Love, 
Daphne x

2 comments