[The Wants] if you don't know what to get me...

12.12.13

It's three in the morning, I'm supposed to already be diving deep into dreamland. Yet, I'm still awake and realizing that I still haven't made a wish list for Christmas. Most of these things have been on my radar for a while, but either I've never got around to picking them up (I make it sound like I don't have to pay...) or I've never justified buying it for myself. Anyway, with the season rolling around, I'm sure a lot of you are making yourself a wish list. And if you don't know what to get me for the holidays, you could always take an idea from here. hint hint nudge nudge. I know you're reading this, A. x
Christmas Wishlist
[Accessorize Libby Work Bag | Zara Checked Soft Scarf | ASOS Boyfriend Watch | Forever 21 Unicorn Kitty Sweatshirt | Accessorize Aqua Square Stone Stacking Ring Set | NARS Pro Prime | Topshop Velvet Lips | Origins Plantscription Concealer | Too Faced Boudoir Eyes]
Do we go from left to right, or clockwise or...? Sorry, three am, lack of sleep for the past couple days because of essays, and the horrid thought that I should be out the door in less than five hours is doing strange things to my head. 
Ever since the handle of my Zara bag decided to break only a few weeks after purchasing, I've been on the hunt for a new sturdy bag that I can lull around to school. The Accessorize Libby Work Bag has been on my radar for quite a while. I love how it doesn't lose its style while being able to fit my A4 binder in there. While we're somewhat on the page of Zara, this checkered scarf is gorgeous! So many people have been raving about the huge, soft scarves from Zara. I've never actually felt one between my fingers before, so I can't say. But next week, I'm going up to Edinburgh for several days, and my friend says that there's this shop that sells amazing tartan scarves (nope, not stereotypical Scottish at all) and I've already marked a trip to one in hopes of finding my perfect everyday scarf. 
I have a watch. And I love my watch. I don't feel right without wearing my watch if I'm going out. Just...call me old school. I've been lusting after a Michael Kors Rose Gold watch for ages now, but I've not yet managed to justify asking for a present with that price tag. While I wouldn't call this a dupe, but the ASOS Boyfriend Watch is absolutely gorgeous! I've had my old one for near half a decade now, I think it could be time to treat myself for a new one? Ppst! You didn't hear it from me, but I'd pop by asos.com some time around Sunday. After spending the past couple days couped up in my room and typing up an essay, I've finally realized what I was missing in my wardrobe - a sweatshirt. A big, cozy sweatshirt that I can lounge in all day without worrying that my ring will accidentally catch onto the knit. I'm not usually going for sweatshirts that have a realistic animal print on them, but either insomnia is doing weird things to my head or this kitty is ridiculously cute. I haven't been into the Forever 21 here in the UK, so I don't know if you can find this in stores. But those of you in America, please tell me it's as cute in person as via internet? Last fashion item is this another offering from Accessorize. I'm a sucker for rings. I'm even a bigger sucker for stack ringsNo no, get your mind out of the gutter! I need to find a better word for sucker. I've been searching high and low for a set of stack rings that are pretty, sophisticated, spunky, and me. It's not an easy task I tell you. But I think I don't have to turn over rocks now that I have this on my radar. 
Now what would a wishlist be without beauty stuff. First off, I don't even know how I still have this on my wishlist when I might have just accidentally bought two eyeshadow palettes earlier today. I plead stress shopping! But ever since seeing the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette in person a couple months back, I've been itching to slip it into my basket. Self-restraint? So far, so good. The Origins Plantscription Concealer and the NARS Pro Prime both have similar tales to the Too Faced palette. Although I must admit, I nearly caved on the NARS Pro Prime last time Space NK was holding their double points event...I'm giving myself a pat on the back (quite literally) for not whipping out my debit card. Last but not least, after seeing Alix's youtube video here, I've been lusting after the Topshop Velvet Lip like it's no one's business. The only thing stopping me from buying this is A) I have to pay for shipping if ordering online, and B) if I don't, it means I have to brave the massive store on Oxford Street. Again, a pat on the back for coming up with excuses that will hinder another dent to the wallet. 
Oh, how could I have forgotten? The Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo and the Living Proof Restore Hair Mask should also be on the list. Lesson learned? Don't type up a wish list at three am. 
Yup, that's it. That's what I'm coming up with at three am for my Christmas wish list. Now onto (hopefully) dreaming that these products will be wrapped and waiting for me on Christmas morning. 

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments