[download] free phone wallpaper

16.7.16

Hi, it's me, Daphne. It's been a while since I last posted and I'm back with an apology and a free gift. As some of you know, I've been using calligraphy as a creative outlet for the past couple months now. I started experimenting with digitising and vectorising my work. I thought it only seemed appropriate to create some phone wallpapers for you guys as a form of apology, and just a nice little 'thank you' gift for sticking with me through this period of inactivity.

I've made the wallpapers to fit an iPhone 6S+ (1920x1080 pxl) so they should fit most phones. You can get the white version here and the grey one here. I'm looking to make more phone wallpapers in the future, and as always, I'm open to ideas. Leave a comment below telling me which colour you downloaded, or if you have any ideas on what you want to see for future wallpapers! In the meantime, *shameless self plug* you can follow me at my handlettering instagram here.

2016 hasn't been a particularly good year for the world, nor on a personal level. The past month has been an especially rough one. I don't think I'll be back for good yet, as I'm still trying to find my footing after the stuff that's happened. But what I do know is that I want to take my blog in a new creative direction after I come back. Makeup and beauty bits will still have their place on the blog, but I want to include more 'creative' and 'art' bits. I'm by no means an artist, I only picked up a watercolour set for the first time since I was 12 a couple months ago. But I really enjoy it, and hopefully you guys will feel the same way. 
With Love, 
Daphne x

0 comments