guess who's still alive.

11.3.17




Hi, remember me? I'm Daphne. I used to post regularly on this blog and then I just...sorta, kinda, disappeared. Okay fine, I really disappeared. Like a douchy ex, or that chocolate cake you weren't supposed to eat but you were really hungry....Anywho. Welcome to the daffnee.com, the next era of this blog. You know how this works - I'm going to try and post regularly. The posts are going to be on beauty, on life, on handlettering, on basically anything that tickles my fancy. 

I guess I'll start this post off trying to explain where I've frolicked off to in the past, oh, nine months. I applied for 2 PhD programmes at two of the best institutions in the world, I waited 8 months, got 2 rejection letters, moped, broke down, got back up, sent out resumes, got a job, and well, here I am. 

I've been completely swamped with work the past couple months - like, 'I can't remember the last time I was able to rest' swamped. I'm realising I consciously need to take a break from work, I need to force myself to relax. I take a couple of hours each weekend to prep my bullet journal for the upcoming week. But I need something more. 

And that's how I'm finding myself relaunching this half-deserted blog. I'm typing this and I'm realising how much I miss 'talking' to you guys. I'm typing this and I'm realising how darn rusty I am. So bear with me for a while as I get back on track. 

In the meantime, let me know what you would like to see on the blog. 

With Love, 
Daphne x

0 comments